Hola there, following the successful kitchen triumphs earlier this year, here’s another unique recipe. Hold your breath for the secret ingredient. Grab your pen & paper, let’s get going!
Recipe Courtesy – Molson Coors Cobra India
1. Ketchup – 1 bottle
2. Meat – 1 kg minced, preferably chicken
3. Ginger – Diced – 1 tsp
4. Garlic Cloves – Diced– 2 tsp
5. Onion – Chopped - 1 tbsp
Serves – 3
Cooking time – 3.5 hours
Equipments needed – Oven, Slow Cooker
Beer – While beer is usually not used in the culinary sector in India, it is a strong element in this recipe. Beer absorbs the raw taste of the meat and gives it a strong punch which along with the spices tastes really awesome.
#TRIVIA – Choose Molson Coors Beer for the best results.
1. Preheat the oven to 4000
2. In a slow cooker, pour beer & ketchup and allow it to simmer on high flame Stir well.
3. In a large mixing bowl; mix ginger, garlic, onion & meat well. Once done, form the mixture into a preferable size of meatballs. Set aside for 5 mins.
#TRIVIA – Add coriander leaves as a garnish here.
4. Place the meatballs in a baking dish and bake at 4000 for 20 minutes.
5. Transfer the meatballs into the slow cooker for 3 hours or until the sauce thickens.
6. Enjoy a delicious serving with some bread!
1. Garnish with Italian seasoning – Bring in the Italian fix of oregano, basil, pepper & thyme for a different taste.
3. Serve with veggies – Serve with a toss salad or cooked veggies and turn this dish into a main course.
4. Honey – Give a sweet twist to the dish by serving it with honey
How did you find the dish? Tried it? Do share your views & comments with me!
Beer Ketchup Meatballs Recipe - Molson Coors