June 6, 2014

ASUS Transformer T100 on the go

Reactions: 
Hold on did someone say TRANSFORMERS?
==============================================
When I first heard of the ASUS Transformer T100, I immediately thought of:
Autobots GO GO GO!
Tee Hee. I am one of the humble fans after all! So the new ASUS T100 is a unique 2-in-1 ultraportable laptop cum 10 inch Tablet PC. Powered with an Intel Quad Core Processor, T100 comes fully loaded with Windows 8.1, MS-Office 2013to name a few and an incredible battery life of 11 hours! *Drops Jaw

Here have a look:



That’s Impressive, so does it live up to AutoBots?
Ah, let’s see. If I were to use T100 on the go what all would I do?
 Though, I would prefer the laptop version purely to blog (not to forget the 19mm distance for comfortable typing) the rest of the time, I would simply pop it from the dock and use it as a tablet.

Blah Blah
Whatsapp ? OFCOURSE! Ah my besties would kill me if I weren’t online. LOL. Chatting with besties and close family is a sure thing to do.

Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment.
I can’t stay away from Music. Period. Being a T100 Transformer (I would die for this alias >_<) I would also stream videos, plug my MOVIE Pendrive in the uber cool USB 3.0, listen to music/online radio and even go through the current affairs to stay updated. NEWS they say!

You’ve got mail!
Emails, my first internet love! How can I forget thou! It would be easy for me to check my emails esp. when I refresh for new comments and updates on blogosphere. With the integrated MS-Office 2013 even working/blogging would be super comfy on the T100.

Flipkart, Groupon , Snapdeal – Shop on the go
Window Shopping. Ah the 10 inch screen is a savior here. Goodbye my 3.2 inch smartphone! Now that the market is buzzing with the Megastore Apps (with the free shipping funda) I am not lagging behind either ;) (Ooh that shoe is nice;) Flip it! )

Maps
Oh YES! From searching the nearest eateries to the updated traffic enroute, MAPS are a sure thing to do! Thanks to helpful local apps like M-Indicator (for Mumbaiites) info about travelling through the city is a breeze.

Change is constant

“The need to be in constant touch and instantly updated is by far the strongest reason why I would be hooked on to technology while on the go”

With so many things to do, I do stay hooked to technology while on the go, What about you? Share in your views through comments!

Onomatopoeically,
Meow

2 comments:

  1. True this is time for us to become transformers and fight evil away from India. Nice post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have found my Bumble Bee..When can I flip it?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments