April 16, 2017

Poem – A drop in the ocean

Reactions: 

Poem – A drop in the ocean

I am but a drop in the ocean, the one with the power to slay,
I am but a drop in the ocean, a part not everyone can play.


I am but a drop in the ocean, and there's little I can do,
I am but a drop in the ocean, one plus one makes two.

I am but a drop in the ocean, an ocean so vast,
I am but a drop in the ocean, still pretty steadfast.

I am but a drop in the ocean, but I give out my hand,
I am but a drop in the ocean, because united we stand.


I am but a drop in the ocean, so small I look frail,
I am but a drop in the ocean, yet everything I do leaves a trail.

I am but a drop in the ocean, nothing goes in vain,
I am but a drop in the ocean, when we come together as rain.

I am but a drop in the ocean, what matters the most is you,
I am but a drop in the ocean, a strength only you can pursue.



 ‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by blogadda
 
Ocean  Picture Copyright - Pinterest

2 comments:

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments